The Tiny 1/2" biothane lead is specifically designed for small breeds of dogs and dogs who are participating in activities where a lightweight lead is needed to drag. Please note, these Tiny leads may not be a suitable option for very large breeds of dogs.
If adventure is your pups middle name, you are sure to fall in love with our adventure-ready line of waterproof collars and leads that your dog will love! And, what is better than a gorgeous, low maintenance collar and leash?
Every piece in this line is hand crafted from coated webbing that is durable and easy to clean. It even stays flexible in cold weather! This amazing webbing is soft and has the appearance of leather but is more durable, cleanable, stronger and easier to maintain than leather. It's also:
-stink repellant **NOT resistant to skunk smell.
-stronger than nylon and leather
-cleanable with soap and water
**NOTE: the length of the lead does NOT include the length of the snap hook in the total length. The total length is the length of the biothane material, only, not including the snap hook.
Please scroll through the pictures to see all available collar color choices (note: if a color does not show up in the drop down list, it is likely sold out).
• Each leash is handmade from the very beginning to end; you may notice a slight variation in length from one leash to the next
• Hand wash your leash and collar with soap & water. If your leash or collar has been exposed to an especially stinky substance, you may wipe down with a diluted 10% bleach solution (1 part to 9 parts water) or wipe down with vinegar to help neutralize odors.
• Leash length DOES NOT include the length of the snap hook. If you need your lead to be an exact length from end to end, please leave instructions in the "Special Instructions/Notes" box on this listing.
• The handle is approximately 8" long and the opening is approximately a 12" circle.
• Black Aluminum Auto Locking Carabiner (comes with black hardware - leave a note in the "Special Instructions/Notes" box on this listing if you would prefer silver or gold.)
It is very important to note that our leads are not designed to be used for a "tie out." Damage caused by using any of our collars or leads to tether a dog are non repairable. We also do not recommend tethering a dog due to the excessive risk of injury, damage and loss. If you are planning to tie your dog to a tie out or an outdoor line, please be sure to purchase items from a manufacturer that designs products specifically for this purpose.
Each consumer is responsible for determining the suitability of these products for their individual situation. Consumer accepts all responsibility by purchasing and using these products. Four Black Paws is not responsible for any and all injuries that can occur from the improper use of its products.